Taking pictures of some of my roommate’s snakes today. This is Ebony, a Mexican Black Kingsnake (Lampropeltis getula nigrita).
have you ever known somebody so shitty they completely ruin that first name for you?
Alexander McQueen off-the-shoulder gown: black silk-organza, peaked at front of bodice with internal underwired and boned mesh, raw finish, long and loose sheer sleeves, heavily ruched, button-fastening cuffs, dégradé cream hem, ruched strips at skirt, train, fully lined.
※Permission to upload was given by the artist. Redistribution to other sites and editing without permission is not allowed
Haikyuu × Tokyo Ghoul
Tsukishima makes a good ghoul
Actually so does Kageyama.
Links to Help You Start Coding by azurethemes/salazhar
In honor of opening my theme blog, I thought I’d make this post on learning how to code since many people ask where/how I started coding. This is not a tutorial on how to code a theme, but a list of resources on how to start learning HTML and CSS.
These websites are the one I used to learn and understand more about HTML and CSS.
- Code Academy
w3Schools is what I like to call my online glossary. It has literally everything you need to know.
MAKING TUMBLR THEMES
There are many great tutorials here on tumblr on creating your own theme. Here are a few:
Tumblr has also provided us with a document on creating custom themes and I suggest going through it.
USING BASE CODES
If you wanna start coding themes, but you don’t know where to start, I suggest using a base code.
I have a masterpost of base codes here, but you will want to use base codes that come with instructions like these two [ one | two ] so it’s easier for you to customize and understand the theme.
Again, this is just a list of resources to help you begin coding your own tumblr themes. I will release another resources list with more external links that provides you with tutorials to make your themes even better. This one is just to help you start out.
Please like/reblog this if you found it useful.
If you have anymore questions on coding, feel free to ask me!
Okay, so I’ve seen quite a few people reprinting artwork from people that stated they’d rather not have their art reposted anywhere. A lot of artist don’t really state that in their profile, which is why asking for permission is really important. So please, if you cannot speak Japanese, use this really helpful guide to ask for permission first. Some of the artist who told me that they don’t want their art reposted anywhere, due to one reason or another:
- けり (previously りりこ)
- やまこ (you have to ask permission first, definitely not posting without permission, artist wrote that in English; they might still refuse you though)
- ヽ( ᐛ (c＝( ᐛ c )
- zannki (has a **tumblr)
- ayame (has a **tumblr; if you message them on pixiv you might be given permission to repost though!)
- 問 (has a **tumblr)
- sskm (has a **tumblr)
- 軍三郎 (you have to ask permission first, the artist still might refuse though)
- 森 (has a **tumblr)
- torico@5/4東あ07a (has a **tumblr)
- 2 8 3
- simio (has a **tumblr)
- o-tuki (has a **tumblr)
- ワココ (said would delete the entire pixiv account if their art was reposted anywhere, so please absolutely DON’T)
- み わ
- 慧 (has a **tumblr)
- ORKA (has a **tumblr)
- 工口三三 (has a **tumblr)
- キリンビール(桐之) (you have to ask permission first, just because I got it does not mean the artist automatically grants it to everyone)
- Dara(だらお) (asked to request people to not repost because she’d feel very, very distressed and unhappy, said the same on Twitter)
- のぎあき (the artist had their art reposted on Twitter already and was very upset about it)
- ３０ (their art was reposted here and has over 1k notes and that’s fucking gross, they say in their description they don’t want it reposted; have some respect)
- 桜紅葉＠桃壱 (seriously, LOTS of their art has been reposted, and lots of these have many notes and they say in their description not to reprint, please stop already)
- ぐさり(キヅナツキ) (sskz_gsr on Twitter) (seriously, their art is reposted on Tumblr a lot, one photoset with Bokuto/Akaashi has over 1k notes, the artist complained about it on Twitter and has a message in English on their pixiv profile, have some fucking respect)
- の (has a **tumblr)
- 遊佐にに子 (okay as a link, actually reprinting the art is absolutely not okay)
- やなだ (okay as a link, actually reprinting the art is absolutely not okay)
- ほしの (has a **tumblr)
- 粗大ゴミ@IA D28
- あみーご (has a **tumblr)
- すえひろ (has a **tumblr)
**if the art from pixiv is not on artist’s tumblr it’s their choice and doesn’t mean you can update art from their pixiv yourself; it’s their choice what they share and you should respect it)
※Please, if you see someone reposting from anyone from the list, don’t reblog it. If there isn’t the artist’s name in the picture, but instead some symbol, word ‘source’ or just the link, please click on it and make sure it’s not one of the artists mentioned above. It’s really disrespectful and rude to repost art from people who don’t want it to be reposted.
※Always, always ask permission. Even if you see that someone has a permission to reprint from someone, doesn’t mean you can do the same. The artist might want to message you at any time and ask you to take the art off after all. Which is why it’s very important to ask for permission yourself.
※I’ll try to update the list whenever I find more artists that refuse reposting of their art
※If you know anyone else, please feel free to add them to the list, or just message me and I’ll do it instead!
Thank you very much for your attention!
Reblogging my own post because I added a few more. If you know anyone else, feel free to add them, or contact me and I’ll do it instead. Please respect the artist’s wishes.
sugawara is a national treasure
LOOK AT THIS (i forgot it has his parents too wtf)
"who should we put on this poster? we want naurto because he’s the titular character so everyone loves him. and let’s put the people who are most important to him. let’s see, his parents, of course, and maybe his teammates. sakura and sasuke here, kakashi over there. we’ve still got some space, who else can we put…"
"why don’t we put the rest of team 7? yamato and sai could fit right — "
"no, i got it. i’ll put obito right here, and kabuto next to him."
"oh. well, i guess that makes sense, since they’re the main villains.."
"but obito should be 97% obscured, so we’ll put kiba’s mom in front of him."
"wait — kiba’s mom? really? have they ever even interacted in canon?"
"no, but it’s good. we’ll put her dog right there too."
"listen, if you need two more characters for the poster, yamato and sai ARE official members of team 7 and important people in naruto’s life, so — "
"no, kiba’s mom. it’s good."
"how about putting a couple of charaacters that naruto has actually spoken to, maybe hinata or — "
"no, it’s perfect. kiba’s mom. looks good."
Imagine Kuroko in the library overhearing people asking their friends where to find a specific book, so he goes and grabs it for them and leaves it on a table near them like a book-distributing-ninja and eventually, there’s an urban legend that if you go to Seirin High’s library and ask for a book politely it will appear on a table by you.